This is poured-in-place epoxy terrazzo. The process utilizes crushed aggregate mixed with an epoxy binder, which then is poured in place, ground and polished to a seamless finish. With virtually unlimited aggregate combinations and epoxy colors, the design is limited only by your imagination.
- Applications: Interior Flooring, Stair Treads and Wall Base or Interior Cladding
- Indoor & Outdoor: Indoor
- Durability: Heavy Duty
- Installation: Poured in place or precast. Utilize a National Terrazzo & Mosaic Association (NTMA) Certified Installer for best results.
- Collection Name: Terroxy Resin Systems
- Year of Introduction: 2022
- Custom Capabilities: Fully customizable
- Availability: Made to Order / Special Order
- Lead Time: 2 days to 6 weeks depending on volume & aggregate selection.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Warranty: Standard 1 year or up to 10 year
- Content: 100% Solids: two component epoxy mixed with crushed marble.
- Finish: Sealed or Unsealed
- Custom Finishes: Different finishes available from Matte/Honed to Polish
- Surface Texture: Available from smooth to non-skid
- Construction: Bonded, Handmade
- Shade Variation: V1: uniform - low - no change - monochromatic
- Flammability: Class A Fire Rating. Self-extinguishing, extent of burning 0.25”(6.4mm) max
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D-638 4,800 psi minimum, 31.0 Mpa
- Slip Resistance: Dependent on sealer. Commonly: Min 0.5 UL-410, >0.42 ANSI B101.3
- Stain Resistance: Excellent, also chemical resistant.
- Chemical Resistance: Dependent on sealer selection. Commonly: Distilled Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropanol, Ethanol, 0.025 Detergent Solution, 1% Soap Solution, 10% Sodium Hydroxide, 10% Hydrochloric Acid, 30% Sulfuric Acid, 5% Acetic Acid
- Antimicrobial Testing: Will not support growth of fungus or bacteria.
- Flexural Strength: ASTM D-790 4,500 psi minimum, 31.0 Mpa
- Hardness: ASTM D 2240 75-85
- Compression: ASTM D-695 Specimen B Cylinder 13,920 psi minimum, 682.7 Mpa
- Bond Strength: ASTM C1583-04 / ACI COMM 350 psi minimum (100% concrete failure); Bulletin 59-43 (pages 1139-1141) 2.41 MPa (100% concrete failure)
- Environmental Benefits: This product has low emitting VOCs and contains recycled content.
- Certificates & Standards: Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), Greenguard Gold, Health Product Declaration (HPD)
- LEED: MR Credits, EQ Credits
Format: Poured / Liquid
- Total Weight: 5 lbs per sqft
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Maintenance: Dust mop with clean non-oily dust mop. Remove fine dust particles frequently from the mop with a vacuum hose. Remove any wet spillage by damp mopping. Damp mop the surface with an All-Purpose cleaner. Reseal when needed.
Additional Details, Resources and Downloads